Tuesday, June 15, 2010

276

I really really considered pursuing this, after all I enjoy doing what I like, and isn't this how we should live our lives...doing what really make us happy?
I don't want to spend precious time dreading, or wishing tomorrow never comes. I don't want to be doing just for money, neither to kill time. I want to do what I like, and possibly love. And seriously, for once, I truly believe I can excel in this. I truly believe that I can make a difference in others' lives.

But... I will be letting others down. People who dismiss my passion for impulsive behaviour, people who misjudged the occupation, people who thought I could go further in other areas... or simply people who despise this job.
Yes, there's no fame, no glory, no $$$ attached. Definitely not for those whose eyes have room for money-and -glamour jobs. But if I had a chance to talk to these people who are slogging away at their desks just for the fucking sake of $$ and glory, why waste your time doing something that only reward you things that you can't bring into your grave. Pathetic. you are throwing your life away.

So by right, I should be following my heart. But thing is, people who care and whom I care for, discourage me from it. I am disappointed, and confused. Shouldn't they be the ones supporting , encouraging me? Rather than being wet blankets.