Monday, December 21, 2009

201

I am still recovering from lethargy. Apparently last Sat's tuition has drained me thoroughly I had to sleep like a pig for most of yesterday.

It has been an eye-opening experience although at some parts I was rendered speechless, and didn't quite know how to react, I thought I was blubbering incoherent replies. Still, it was an interesting experience.


I am amazed at how people,and I mean hordes of them, can wake up so early in the morning, on a weekend, and make their way down to the extreme side of the island. It just beats me. And most of them looked so refreshed and prepared for the day's events. I just had a day of tuition and I looked like crap.
Crap.


I love the shot below. It felt like we were immersed in a huge pool of candle lights. What a lovely sight to behold, I must say. Almost ethereal to me, looks like we have a certain glow to us suddenly.


Half the time, well while everybody else was singing, I was so engrossed in taking good shots of my candle. All I wanted to capture was the angle of the flame that has that cross cross thingy. I don't know how to explain, but this is the best shot so far.



This has been something new, and quite honestly, I was rather stunned at some point. Still, the concert on 24th is quite something I am looking forward too. 2009's christmas will rather unique for me.

Thanks J for the invitation. You looked great in that dress, btw. :)