Saturday, October 3, 2009

144

I am so amused my heart is skipping beats, and I can practically prance around in my room.
He talked to me! He actually talked to me, first! And god knows why, when we made eye contact, my heart started pounding 10 times quicker, and I have to force myself not to break into a blush. This feels so much like I met my first love all over again. All that flutter in my stomach; heart beating so madly; sudden loss of words; and I couldn't stop smiling all the way home.
And you are actually in NUS too! Everybody seems to be in NUS -xy, my, wc, and you! And the best part, you reside in Lewin's vicinity, meaning around my place!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god upon hearing that, my mind had gone amok already.
Goodness me. What is happening to me?
I hated him once, for being so aloof, and now he seems to be more keen in chatting, and he asked after me.
Seriously I wished classes could end a little later :) and wished you could linger a little longer after classes. you always disappear like a flash of lightning after our last class.
现在我的脑海里只有你。

But my mama said, 帅的男人已定有girlfriend lar.
how true.