Friday, October 2, 2009

143

I think I'd rather not hope for things to happen. I would like to make things happen instead. Really, we determine our own happiness, and hoping would not get us anywhere. It's time to take charge of my life and not leave it to the hands of destiny.

Yesterday was Children's Day.
Me: Oh ya, today's children's day.
Students: YA!!!!! how come got homework!!!!!!
M: Well, this is your children's day present. (chuckles)
S: wa lao.........(mood dampened)
.......

M: Do you all like the children's day present given out last week?
S: Yes! (only few said no)
M: okay, since you do not like it, then you shall give it to me instead because teacher doesn't have any present. ( gave them a pitiful look)
S: okay!! Nah. ( few rushed up to me and shoved their homework into my face.) I don't like this "children's day gift"
M: .................... ' ___' !!!