This is unbelievable. I am unwell again after I have recovered from my hellish fever 2 weeks ago?! And worse, my parents are also down with flu and sore throat. My sister is starting to complain of runny nose. It appears that my house is infested with germs. Or more like, I was the cause of their sicknesses, since I started having fever symptoms initially.
I want them to get healthy, as much as I want myself to. As I am writing this, my stomach is doing somersaults, my throat's itchy, my nose's blocked, and I can puke any second. This sounds awful right? Well, not as awful as how I am feeling I assume. You wouldn't want to be in my position. I can't talk properly, I can't hear properly- my right ear seems to be blocked or something, I can't taste properly. I am listless, walking becomes energy sapping, I guess sleeping is the only thing that is comfortable.
The best part is- my temperatures are creeping up, again.
I am fearful of panadols and antibiotics. I would rather have jabs instead if the need arises.
God what is happening to me.
It sucks to be sick. trust me.
I want to puke already. gtg nw.
okay I vomited the panadol. damn
