Thank you.
I'll keep to things you've said close to my heart. 我会牢牢记住的。It's heartening to know that you believe in me, even when I do not.
Throughout time in TW, I thought a lot. Most of the time, I was wishing so much that I could share the various sights and sounds with you; and I sincerely believe that it would be so much fun to have you there too. We could take so many pretty pictures.
Though we don't know each other for long, it felt like we have much in common. But we need to kick this bad habit of ours. Start believing in yourself.
Thank you for bearing with me and my random ramblings.
I am really fortunate to have you in my life. No one knows what the future holds, but whatever happens, I'll remember all that we have shared. The future will be good, for both of us, so let's keep faith.
:)
