Wednesday, June 1, 2011

211

Memories date all the way back to when we were 18. The pictures painted beautiful moments that we shared and wonderful experiences we went through. It's hard not to feel attached to them, and I can't help but smile at the silly things we did.

but, as the disc played on, I can feel a tinge of sadness as I realised this is the end. No more new addition to the collection, and what I see now is all that I could ever have. The journey ends here. Sadly.

I promised that I would not break into tears before watching the disc. But how could not know that I get weepy so easily. It's hard to conceal. It's hard to pretend that things about you no longer fazes me. It's difficult and sometimes I wonder how I ever got through these weeks.

Memories. they hurt. How am I to erase all of them at once?

Blame it on Fate. A stupid twist of Fate and everything's down the drain again.

I know I can overcome this, It takes time. And I believe the next one will be better. But as they always say, the first is always the sweetest.

I can't deny it.