It is upsetting to hear those words that you said. they stung me. I didn't want to notice, but that condescending tone of yours is quite hard to miss. I wonder if that was intentional or just some harmless teasing. but it wasn't really pleasant.
You are my friend.
I know you are concerned, but please do not belittle my aspirations.
If mixing with a bunch of sweet young things do not fancy you, you don't have to contaminate my opinion of them.
I believe you thought I was wasting my life away, but guess you failed to understand my rationale.
For a moment, I did wanted to smack you. for even entertaining the thought of mocking me. For an instant, my blood did boil. Not because of your teasings, but that I thought you are different.
I thought that you understood me.
But, guess you're just like the rest.
