I see you...
The only few words that stayed on my mind after the credits rolled. Not that the show was forgettable, just that it was utterly captivating, I wasn't paying attention to the words.
I was awed by its effects, and the blue creatures with what my sister called, USB plugs.
Finally caught Avatar, and it was impressive stuff.
School's starting next week, and initially I was pretty excited given it'll be my last semester in school, can you believe it. After all these years, I am finishing off studies soon.
Now I am not sure if excited would be the right feeling.
Because after this semester, everything would be a question mark.
Not that I haven't considered what to do. Just that I wasn't sure if I was taking the right step.
I just knew that I didn't want to end up like my sis, who detests her job, dreads going to work everyday, and comes back, swearing about her work, boss and colleagues under her breath.
It is damn unfortunate to be working for the sake of working.
So, I want to do something that is engaging, and motivating.
And one that I derive joy from.
I want to work because I love my work.
Now tell me, is it damn difficult to find something that you love doing?
It feels that that is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack.
