Friday, December 25, 2009

203

I wanna wish you a merry christmas...from the bottom of my heart...
This particular Christmas song has been playing in my head for tons of times, and it's not gonna stop anytime soon, because it's Christmas, and I had an AWESOME eve.
But first, wishes to everybody.

And second, I want to thank 2 very special people who shared their Christmas eve with me, and boy, this has been the most interesting Christmas eve by far.
J and C.
Dear J, I probably won't forget how we spent our eve, you know what I mean. hehe! That one hour seemed like eternity, but you know I don't mind at all. C saved the day! :)






Me being me, I have the cravings at the most silliest of times. Like how I was queuing up for toilet, and I can't keep Popeye's out of my head. It was such a pity we had to rush through out food; let's go back for more chicken soon.


Nothing beats sharing good cheesecake with good company.
I prefer the former.


I had such a wonderful time yesterday; went to sleep with the music still playing in my mind, and spirits on cloud 9. Thanks guys, for being such good company, and J for getting us the best seats!
And J, it is ultra cool to have known B. Once I have gathered my guts, let's try his extreme sport.

I suddenly miss hanging out with K, mag and sy. It has been eons since we last met up, and I really miss exploring places with them. Can we have a meet up soon? Post new year and before school starts, shall we?

To sidetrack, I was just thinking about what you said. Perhaps sometimes holding onto ideals can do more harm than good. I know, I am guilty of that too. I guess it's time to let go of them, and open up room for others. If we don't try to give others a chance, we wouldn't know how beautiful things may just turn out to be. It isn't easy but we'll try.
Ideals could just be a dream that one may never get near to. Like all dreams, it'll be gone when you finally wake up.

This Christmas, I think I have nothing more to ask for.
Merry Christmas, loves.
And next week promises fun too:)