Wednesday, November 11, 2009

173

All I am after is a life full of laughter...and the rest is nonsense.

You know sometimes you just get an avalanche of bad emotions, for no apparent reason. You wake up, probably from the wrong side of bed and everything you do just seem to not go your way. Little things irk the shit out of you; you think the whole world owes you, and you simply cannot comprehend how others think or behave. You wish you could command and control life; tweak it to suit your agenda, and you can live a life full of happiness?
Perhaps I forgot, that life always throw curves at you. One moment you think you got it right, the next, everything crumbles to dust.
The only constant in Life is change. Think that's pretty true.
I guess, the only way I could console myself is...
Tomorrow will be a better day, and hope that the heavens above can hear my prayers.