Sunday, November 8, 2009

171

Thank god for her, I would have been bored to tears for a whopping 5 hours at the salon.
Thank you dear! For sitting through with me and taking all these awesome shots.
Photo booth is such a sweet thing, right!

But I am terribly sorry that my perming ruined our plans. I promise I'll be there on 24/12. Promise.
Well, the guy was still pretty friendly to join in out camwhoring.
That is what made my hair curl. I am not joking, for a moment I thought my head was on fire because I saw myself emit smoke.
谢谢你,陪我了一整天。:)
I'll keep my promise.
With all the wires and what not hanging around my head, I think I look like some creature from Star Wars.


My butt is sore from all the sitting. I cannot believe I spent 3/4 of my Saturday in that seat.
Well, how's the final outcome?
Ends of my hair all bunched up in curls. Fortunately it did not look like instant ramen.
It's not as if this is my first time perming. But will be the last.

Yay, my sis's gonna be back TODAY! and I won't be sleeping alone, or watching Fringe alone.
YIPEEE.