Monday, October 26, 2009

162

this will be a photo laden post. Pictures of food will be posted separately.

Sometimes we are so caught up searching high and low for that one big happiness, we forgot it's those pocket moments of joy that truly matter. We can be so frantically searching for that spark in our lives, that we may not realise it has always been sitting right in front of us.
Do take time to realise.

What I did realise was how long I haven't been to City hall area. I actually forgot that the Shokudo@city link has been replaced by a taiwan cafe. Oh god.
Anyway, I had a great time tonight. Of course, hanging out with friends is one past time that I will never hesitate to indulge in, even if it means procrastinating my assignment! Oops.

Everything turned out really well, except that I was being ridiculed by a waiter and we burst out laughing all together. I know it was an unintentional mistake, but hell, no one has called me 猪outrightly! You see, I ordered sweet and sour pork spaghetti. So when the waiter served our orders, he asked, 猪? And I gong-gong said Yup.
The 6 of us instantaneously erupted into laughter, including the waiter! At that moment, I wanted to slap the waiter. Of course, he apologised.
Thinking about it now still tickled me. Darn funny incident.

Honestly I have to thank J. Without her, I wouldn't have known the girls, and I would have missed out all the fun. I reckon there is hardly any possibility that my own Jap mates will ever organise a group outing. Apparently we have all gone separate ways, or perhaps it's just me, since I gave up Jap 4. But it's okay. I still have these girls!

It is a pity I can't take JLPT with them, but I am looking forward our Dec 6 outing. It will be fun, I know it. :)

To digress, I have been a little disappointed in a couple of people. It is undeniable that we meet difficulties in our course of work, and you seek help from trusted friends, knowing that they will lend you a helping hand. There is every reason for me to believe that they are occupied with their own work, and perhaps it is right that it is my own business after all, but I thought...
It sure doesn't hurt at all to offer a bit of assistance.
I seriously hope this is just a lone isolated case, and no, I won't blame them.

好吧, hope J had a good time today!
loves XOXO