Sunday, September 6, 2009

120

Watching people die one by one, It's disgusting, yet I enjoy watching. I sound sick, but hey, it's just FD. HAH

Being a typical cancerian, I think a lot, and being pessismistic does not help a single bit in improving moods. But after our long chat tonight, I realised that I am not the only one who feels the way I do. Knowing that I have good pals around me who will be with me no matter what really changed the way I view my life. And my mother, god, she knows me best. I reached home today after tuition, it's as if she could read my mind. Probing followed, and I just spilled my frustrations out.

I have heard alot; pals talked to me, shared with me their perspectives, and my mother being ever supportive., I couldn't be more thankful for that. It moved me, tons. Well, how should I put it?
Yes I was pissed when I was treated invisible in the centre. Like what my mother said, does it kill to say a simple hello. Why he so xiao qi? Aiya, mei liang xing. Even zy questioned about my absence last week, and he actually showed concern. OHMYFREAKINGDAMMIT.

Like what I told yq, and others, it feels like I am mourning for a dead man, and pining for the good old times. Frankly, this will go on for quite a while. I very well know that it's for my own good to just heck and forget. But I know myself too well. When it comes to affairs of the heart, it's easier said than done. But one thing's for sure, this won't persist. There will be a day when I will confidently declare to be free of any emotional burden.
For now, I am just enjoying every moment I have with my loved ones, and good pals.

Come on yvonne, you can beat this.