Oh god, not again.
That was my immediate response, and God,at that instant I felt like rolling on the floor and just laugh sardonically.
Oh well, now that the problem resurfaced again, I feel that I have exhausted my options. Get your ass out of this right now will be most apt now, but still, I am still holding onto a little wisp of hope. Call me irrational. Really, my emotions overpower my reasoning. Sometimes I really abhor fb because it gives you more than what you asked for. A skim over one's profile and you get ample information to determine your beliefs. Oh wait, there's the pictures too, as they say, pictures paint a 1000 words. Hell right.
It's about N. I am pretty damn sure about it. I don't need fb, my instincts never fail me.
Right, so what should we do now? Sit down,go over the pleasantries and elaborate on the whys/why nots? Seriously I am unsure if this is necessary. Yes, previously I was still hoping we could talk amicably ( I have the urge to rain punches) but now, I am speechless. I can't believe how a MNG could easily turn into a monster overnight.
To this reader, if you happen to comprehend this problem I am facing right now, and wish to console me or offer advice, do not. I appreciate your concern and all, but I am trying to run my memory in safe mode now. Okay, you wouldn't probably understand my previous line, simply put, skip the consolation.
I am infuriated. Yes, I cannot believe what I have seen- the worst of you. Again. If there's 2 words I can use to vent my frustrations-
Fuck you. That'll be.
Argh!!!!!
