Tuesday, August 4, 2009

107


A great way to spend a Monday night- whiling time away by the not-so-busy streets of Orchard road with a good friend and mudpie and mango tango in tow. Plus, foc light jazz music playing from the cafe next to us. Brilliant.

I admit. Those freaking monday blues got the better of me and emotions got out of hand at some point in time. I can be a bitch sometimes, so pardon me. But inexplicably some great people just do not seem to irritate me. Like the pretty ladyyy in the pic. :D

I detest the word" busy". Oh it is such a convenient excuse I think people are exploiting it. It is your problem that you are busy, which goes to show how poor your time management skills are. If you know your stuff and plan it well, you are less likely to be hard pressed for time. In this society, who isn't busy? So stop using it as your shield.

See that bloody thing there? It isn't really bloody actually, it's just the flash. That is the famous lips smackingly good mudpie from coffee club. Price is a little steep so do come prepared. Well, to me it is more than just a way to end off a meal. When you put this chic into your mouth, it overwhelms you; it makes you forget about the crap you felt during the day, it makes you feel young again, it reminds you of the happier times when you were younger... Do all chocolates have such effect? Perhaps, but this mudpie is worth indulging in.

10 years and counting. Neither of us would have thought we would still be in contact. I am just thankful that we still do. Hope to see you more often in school, and I will be looking forward to more dates with you:)
Lots of love.