Wednesday, July 15, 2009

98

It's for the money Baby...stupid kids.
I had enough of their rubbish already.
If endless amount of talking, scolding, screaming and I-swear-I-will -rip your-head-off look won't make them shut up and do their work, then by all means, those hideous little brats can muck around and screw their grades for all I care.

So my birthday is fast approaching. Someone asked what I would like to receive as a gift.
Well frankly I do not know. Maybe flowers, chocolates, accessories... the list can go on, but seriously these are just plain unnecessary. Such stuff, I can definitely do without. So please people out there, not that I am expecting you to get me presents, but if you are determined to do so, cancel those items on your shopping list.
>
I do not go for quantity, but really, the thought, efforts and sincerity, I believe I once told to friends that I value things that are made with their own hands. It could be just a simple handmade birthday card and it is sufficient to make my day.
Skip the extravagance.

Oh man, I am craving for some cheesecake! :)