"You are actually an all rounder, isn't it? ...I think you can make into MOE quite easily given your grades.."
Wow, to think someone would actually see strengths in me, that's a first. I've been accustomed to feeling mediocre, such compliments made me wonder. Perhaps I should not be so critical of myself after all.
But then again, how much of those stuff that LL said was true? Maybe she was just trying to be warm since I will be working under her soon and it is always good to make good first impressions.
Saturdays burnt! It's alright, since the centre is just few blocks away from my house, and I get extra income. It doesn't sound so bad man.
Oh no...(there's more room for improvement)I won't dismiss it as an option, but I am open to others as well.
PS I am very tempted to do without any birthday celebrations at all. Somehow for some reason, the sceptic in me feels as if I am forcing people to participate in my merry-making.
oh well.
