Saturday, March 7, 2009

54

Cos every little thing is gonna be okay....!

He beckoned, and the stadium erupted in unison.


I can't really describe much how my experience at the concert went except that he really IS a talented performer. Music he made made me realise how little I have noticed about him before this concert. No wonder it was a SOLDOUT concert within like, 2 days?


You couldn't blame me for wanting to enter way earlier than the rest after all it's my first concert at an indoor stadium. People only started streaming in after 7.30pm.


His opening song was awesome. Well actually all his songs are handsomely good stuff! Perhaps if you haven't heard him before, you would like to Youtube him. Something upbeat go for Dynamo of Volition. Something more romantic try Lucky/ You and I both. Something more mellow try Mr curiousity. You may not necessarily agree with me. But oh well..



Try Youtubing on whom he sang Lucky with. Just key in jason mraz live at singapore indoor stadium and you'll get a whole platter of videos FOC.


Well then, enjoy!
I did. And now, I hope The Script/ Delta would come here too.

Wish I could have let it run longer

Anyway who's a?