Hello. My name is Toad, and I have a red polka-dotted mushroom head with a happy demeanor. Along with 3 competitios namely Yoshi, Toadette and Boo,we were tasked to find King Boo in his Haunted Mansion, and he'll award us with his coveted star if we managed to do so first. Along the way we'll meet obstacles and pitfalls that will make or break our fate. In a gruelling 3 hours, I came in last position.
All thanks to stupid Yoshi for he stole 2 stars from me!!!!!!!!!
That was Mario Party Wii game.
And thanks to YM who kindly invited us over to his place for a game or two. I finally understood the obsession people have over Wii and its tiny unassuming remotes. Don't underestimate them for they allow you to engage in fierce boxing matches to cutesy no-brainer dancing bunnies games. No wonder my sis is so adamant about getting it despite its exorbitant price.
I had lots of fun!
thank you K :)
