The hardest thing in the world is believing someone can change. It's always easier to go along with the way things are than to admit that you might have been wrong in the first place.
Someone close told me, changes do not happen overnight, if they were, it would probably be bogus. Neither could you set a deadline for it, one can only take baby steps towards your desirable outcome, and these baby steps could take time. You don't wait for changes, you create them. And it's really up to you to decide if you should, for better or for worse.
It doesn't get any easier, no matter how many times you go through it, and if it does, it means you lose some part of yourself that's critically important.
Someone close told me, advice can only take you so far, action leads changes and different outcomes if you're willing to take that courageous first step.
I know, I am on my own. It's my fate, and mine to determine.
I have heard a lot too; and spoke a lot, it tires me now. Having to repeat an unhappy episode drains both my motivation and strength. I swear to God, I didn't expect things to turn out like that. All I wanted to pursue is something genuine, and sweet. Something worthy to be reminded of when I grow older, something sweet that I could share with others, something that I could be happy about.
I am sorry.
I am sorry that things turn out so bad.
I am sorry if I caused an irreparable wound that, probably, given boundless of remedies and time, it would not go away.
Or Perhaps it will.
There is so much pain in this world, I wonder how do any of us manage to get up in the morning.
I have reverted to listening to Leona Lewis, hoping it can lull me into a less fitful slumber.
Shouldn't happy songs be a better choice?
Well you know me.
May you give me strength. :)
