Her quandary got me thinking about mine. When everything seems so flawless and beautiful, who would have guessed this fairytale could have such an ending, yet in others' eyes, things were just oh so gorgeous.
You missed the fissures.
Is this what I really am pursuing. Counsel me when I see you soon. And I would love to hear that good news from you.
Despite the humidity, the weather had been fine intially and everyone was basking in the cheerful atmosphere.
Then dark clouds made their entrance, and what was an initial sunny chunk fest became a soaking wet one.
And these guys were intruders to our camwhoring session
It wasn't a pity at all that we failed to get ourselves some ice cream, because what I enjoyed most was their company.
Thanks guys for this awesome good time!
There is a long road ahead of me.. and this isn't the greatest yet.
