Saturday, December 20, 2008

17

This may sound crazy, it probably is.
But Could you tell me where true love is.
Just point me in the right direction,
I won't make a sound.

I am sure this will not be the last of arguments, neither will it be the last time this issue be brought up again. And again, I am confident the problem will always lie in me, isn't it the case all the time?

The thing is, years have flown by, yet still, somehow I am unable to convince myself that such incidents will not happen again. I know deep down within my soul that if the problem is not nipped in the bud, it will never go away no matter how much we wish to. Self denial is never an antidote; coming to terms with our differences in upbringing could be a viable solution.

Haven't we lay our problems on the table before? Well then it isn't helping either.
Have we exhausted all possible solutions?

All these questions I gotta ask
Answers I seek to know.
If I never find it, will you let me know?

I knew it was such a folly yesterday to display blatantly my discontentment; that I probably crossed the line, overshot thresholds for such bad behaviour.
I apologise.

You see, I think a lot when there's nothing I could say.
I can't promise the day I can finally found my strength. I can't tell you the time I need to feel like I belong.

When I get there, where would you be?
How far would you go in the name of love?

I've confided in a couple of people, them being very patient and helpful.
Ultimately, I should know what's best for me. And only I can have the final say.

I got it.