Keep your expectations about the relationship realistic. Marriage should not be on your mind if you've been dating for a week, for example. Nor should you think that the relationship is going to solve all of your problems, or that you'll never be lonely again, or anything like that. Relationships can be wonderful things, but be realistic about them. Just as one can feel lonely in a crowd, one can also feel lonely occasionally when in a relationship - that doesn't mean the relationship is bad, it only means you're feeling a little down. Don't ascribe too much importance to it unless these feelings linger and begin to dominate your days and nights. If this happens, seek help; you may be spiralling into a depression.
I can't be happy for too long before I lapse into a gloomy state again.
Well, it could be due to my sickness that my serotonin levels have gone into the doldrums.
Surely there must be something or someone that could keep my spirits up.
Perhaps, talking over White Chocolate Mocha might make me feel less burdened.
I take back those words I have said, statements I have made on impulse.
I haven't changed at all. Happiness is short-lived, M.
My state is still short of being vibrant.
